HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Friends

We spent the last part of the week anxiously getting ready for our dear friend, Emilee's shower.  The girls were thrilled to be showering Emilee with gifts for the new baby at our house.  Shower day finally arrived, and so did a bunch of uninvited guests?  About an hour before the shower, our backyard was suddenly hopping with wild turkeys; 20 to be exact!















The shower was great, and I think Em managed to leave with quite the set-up for the new babe.  Hadley & Piper were very 'helpful' with all of the gifts opened, and consequently Emilee was very patient and appreciative of all the extra help.  After her fair share and then some of the shower treats, Hadley also tried out a silly shower game with the ladies (you were supposed to draw a baby on a plate, while it was on your head - she is in the foreground).














Emilee & her two helpers















And now, I would be remiss not to mention the fabulous Packer Superbowl win last weekend!  We attended a lovely party with the same group of friends that helped me to throw Emilee's shower, and had a blast cheering the Pack on.  No, I did not wear a Packer shirt, but I did don a little green just to make my husband happy. Not to worry, I still bleed purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment