HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ahhhhh

Anyone else been saying, "Ahhhhh" today?  What an incredible spring, I mean winter day it is!  We hustled home from church this morning so we could hit a neighboring snow hill before it became inundated with sliders.  We were anything but cold as we hiked back up the hill each time.  And sunglasses were a must with all of that bright shiny snowy sunshine out there!  What a perfect Sunday.































I really enjoyed standing back and watching Hadley take on the new snow hill with out a fear today.  Last winter we had to literally bribe her with toasted marshmallows to go down with us, and now she was begging to try it by herself.  She even convinced Kyle to try the moguls on the next hill over with her.  She came racing over to me afterwards with a grin from ear to ear and told me, "It hurt my butt a lot, Mom, but it was really, really fun!"  I caught the next time on video...

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love Hadley's excitement in the video, what a brave girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunglasses and the video, and how many cute hats to you have exactly!?

    ReplyDelete