HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Bossy Boots

We had a great weekend, well, sort of. We got to have our favorite college age niece, Paige, finish out her freshmen year at our house. She moved out of her dorm Friday/Saturday, but needed a place to stay until her dance recital on Sunday. We very happily obliged! The girls were thrilled to have her here, and ate up every opportunity to snuggle her (Piper) and show her things (Hadley). Flash back to Thursday though, and we were a snotty, pukey, croupy bunch again. Ratsaroni!!! So, between nose blowings, buckets, and humidifiers, we did still have some fun. The girls LOVED watching Paige dance so beautifully up on the stage again, and are both mending now (and actually Kyle too). As always, we are just thankful that it was a quick one and not anything serious.

Since my hands were mostly used for wiping noses this weekend, I did not capture any pictures (what a slacker!). But, I do have a video that Kyle caught not so long ago of the girls playing together under our dining room table. For those of you who knew me way back when, I have a feeling I may have looked very similar to Miss Hadley B. It was some of that action that may have earned me the endearing (terribly annoying!) nickname of 'Bossy Boots.' Many belated apologies to you, Michael.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Steph - I never thought of you as bossy - just really, really smart - I thought you knew everything. I love that they play under the table...we used to do that at gram and gramps..remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember you ever being bossy either :)

    ReplyDelete