HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Naw sis

The girls and I were playing together in the sun filled playroom the other morning, with all 82+ stuffed animals as well as all of their doll friends.  Hadley had decided that they all wanted to play Potato Head together, and we were busy squeezing them around the ears, eyes, and mustache pieces.  Piper was taking directions very well from her big sister, and was helping to pile them all up.  I took a quick break with Pipey to run her into the bedroom to change a very soggy diaper.  While changing her she kept telling me, "Naw sis."  As a speech therapist in my 'former life', I like to think that I understand nearly everything my kids say!  So, I was rather stumped when I couldn't figure it out.  Piper must have told me, "Naw sis" seven times before Hadley finally hollered from three rooms away, "Rhinoceros, Mom!" with just a tiny bit of annoyance in her voice as if to say, duh, Mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment