HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting Away

After a long cold and snowy winter indoors, both Kyle and I had the opportunity to get away for little while.  Unfortunately, it was not together, but hopefully we'll make that happen soon.  As mentioned in a previous blog, Kyle took four days down in sunny Cabo with his BFF, Randy.  Looks pretty rough, huh...(that's not a postcard photo either!).





























And I got to spend a fun filled weekend in Minneapolis with a fantastic group of women!  We shopped, ate out, laughed, shopped some more, and just had a great time being together.  While Kyle obviously had a better location for his vacation, I know that I had just as much fun (if not more!).  Nothing seems to refresh the soul like time spent with women you care about.















Pictured from L to R: my cousin Katie (sweet baby Audrey is hers), my aunt Nancy, my aunt Patty (holding Audrey), me, my mom, my aunt Kristin, and my sister-in-law Heidi!  And for good measure, here is a recent picture of the girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment