HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Loved

We felt incredibly loved yesterday!  Grandma & Grandpa, from Minnesota, drove over and spent the whole day with us!  Spoiling us rotten really, with food, treats, books, new twirlers (dresses, for the layman), and lots and lots of love!  Kyle was gone (more on that later...) so the extra time and love was much appreciated by all three of us.




















I am not sure who is cuter on that swing, Piper or my Mom!
















There was no getting Piper into this picture...she was way too afraid of Grandpa's beaver hat! Grandma might add that the rest of the family has been in agreement for 20 years now :)











This next picture is particularly fun for me, as I have a very similar one of Hadley at the same age (18-19 months).  The first one is of Piper from this weekend (who was delighted to be walking on the grass, for the first time really, as she didn't learn to walk until last October), and the bottom picture is of Hadley back in the summer of 2008.




















2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph!
    How is it going being a single parent? It has been going well at our home, but man do I miss Randy! I am glad our hubbies had the chance to get away, but I can't wait for them to get home! Love the pics of your parents with the girls!

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics as always Steph. I'm glad your mom and dad came for a visit today:) I must say the grass was much prettier in the Hadley picture, but everything else was equally as beautiful. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete