HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Despite the multiple inches of rain/snow that threatened to derail our truck from 169 on Christmas Eve, we made it to Southern Minnesota safely and somehow even in time for church! It was very special to be back in the church we were married in over 8 years ago; singing candlelit Christmas carols with the girls and my parents. 






















From there we safely made it to my grandparent's home to spend the evening with Oma & Opa (as they are affectionately called by Hadley and Piper). We were also lucky enough to spend it with my Aunt LeAnne (who I am named after!), Uncle Dan, and my cousin Lindsay. The highlight for Hadley was likely the discovery of "debiled" (deviled) eggs and getting to see where Grandma used to sleep, and for Piper it was probably the gift she opened from Oma and Opa... her very own Big Bird!







No comments:

Post a Comment