HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I am

I am a painter of rainbows.  The wearer of bright colors. 

I am quiet, but not shy.  The thinker of thoughtful questions.

I am apologetic.  The whisperer of kind words.

I am a quick and wide grin.  The smile with a missing tooth.

I am very cautious of dogs.  The fearer of slime and all things licked.

I am a listener.  The wearer of bright and inquisitive blue eyes.

I am a helper.  The extra hands without a prompt.

I am worn out at day's end.  The grumpies sometimes leak out.

I am the tallest kid in the class.  The wearer of braids. 

I am in awe of my big sister.  The follower of all things Hadley. 

I am enjoying being a big sister myself.  The good and very careful example.

I am not a fan of broccoli or sauerkraut.  The pincher of nostrils.

I am fast.  The enjoyer of barefoot races in the grass.

I am a rule abider.  The enforcer of those (ahem, sisters) who do not.

I am a snuggler.  The giver of many, many hugs each day.

I am a giggler.  The lover of things clever and funny, but not always silly.

I am loved.  The middle sister.

I am Piper.  The 'Kindergartner' as of today!



















{Unbeknownst to us, Piper won a teacher nominated scholarship for next school year for being kind, honest, and dependable in her classroom!}

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love you little Pipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome achievement, Piper! Way to go! I love this writing, Stephanie! Great to see your family the other night!

    ReplyDelete