HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I am (part two)

I am a dreamer.  The imaginer of made-up games & play.

I am a book worm.  The nose ever wedged in a mysterious chapter book.

I am a deep laugher.  The irresistibly contagious kind.

I am in love with my sisters.  The bosser of Piper and the smotherer of Bryndel.

I am happy.  The song in the heart & the skip in the step, always.

I am hungry.  The bottomless pit with a hollow leg.

I am an early riser.  The greeter of new days.

I am silly.  The rambunctious enthusiasm for life.

I am worn out at day's end.  The silliness always escapes.

I am tall.  The wearer of purple glasses and a ponytail.

I am fancy.  The adorner of jewelry, flair, and twirl. 

I am an animal lover.  The wisher of dogs, and cats, and chickens, and horses, and cows.

I am a wide & laughing smile.  The large and sparkling blue/gray eyes.

I am a 'projecter.'  The maker of bracelets, signs, cards, scrapbooks, notes.

I am energetic.  The giver of 110%.

I am willing.  The trier of many new things. 

I am loved.  The big sister.

I am Hadley.  The '2nd Grader' as of today!









No comments:

Post a Comment