HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Family Wedding

We were honored to be at my 'little' cousin Ben's wedding this past weekendThe girls had a blast running around with all of their MN cousins, as well as meeting many of my special aunts, uncles, & cousins. 
My entire family of 8 adults and 9 kiddos fit into the very last pew of the church!  It was a hoot, but no kidding, the kids were on the edge of their seats adoringly watching Ben & Marie say their vows.

Bryndel was not exactly the quietest baby for a wedding ceremony, but she sure was happy to see her cousin buddy Cylas and get some Grandma & Grandpa hugs!

Hadley & Piper wanted to make sure they got a picture with Audrey.  I feel awful that my one and only picture of the bride & groom is not worthy of even posting, but they were darling!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! So special that you all were there & fun to see you all in the back row together too :)

    ReplyDelete