HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

11 Months

My mom is unsure whether she's going to cry or throw a party one month from today, so I figured I'd take it from here.  Give her a little break from blogging, and save you all that emotional stuff, ha!
Its obvious my mom is a little wacky about taking pictures of us, but did you know that the only reason she ever gets a smile from me on camera is because I have these two amazingly crazy and funny big sisters? (They are jumping up & down behind my mom like monkeys!)
Hadley especially likes to play with me this summer, and even lets me touch her American Girl Doll (I love how the eyes open & close).  But when no one is looking, Piper talks to me in the sweetest and softest voice of anyone.  Just don't even think about touching A.N.Y. of her things. Apparently she doesn't like my 'slime?'
I love pulling up to stand now, doesn't matter how tall it is either!  Mom said something about, "CLOSE the toliets?" 
Oh, excuse me while I try out this wood.  Not bad, and definitely better than cauliflower (that'll make you shudder every time!).  My mom is still trying to feed me pureed food, and it makes me SO mad.  I can feed myself just fine, Mom, I have 8 teeth you know.  
I still think Dad is the coolest!  In fact, I love him so much, his is the only name I say.  It makes my whole family cheer when I call him 'Da da', and makes my dad smile really big.
Does anyone know the secret to climbing stairs?  I really really want to learn!  And what about that blanket sleeper thing that Mom makes me sleep in? It is making it SO hard to stand up and chew on the wood in my crib! Its summer, Mom, I should have naked baby arms and legs and, man, does that wood look tasty!


Bye for now!  We'll talk again next month, when Mom really is yuckin' it up or crying, or both.  

Much love, Bryndel 

the littlest, and loudest, and wiggliest, and 
 the only brown eyed Anderson sister

2 comments:

  1. HA! Adorable! I love it from her perspective. Super, super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got to be the sweetest, smartest, happiest 11 month old ever! Can't believe she's going to be ONE already. Hang in there momma :)

    ReplyDelete