HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

4 Months

I have learned a lot in my first 4 months as an Anderson sister...

For starters, even though Piper insists on being a different kind of 'animal' each day (e.g., hamster, snake, mouse, snail, etc.) she can't fool me, I'd know those blond curls tickling my face any day!  

And for some reason, I think my sister, Hadley, gets sick a lot!  Its weird but she's not really the same happy buddy then.  I hate it when she's sick cause my mom won't let her near me. Come on, Mom, I love Hadley!  

On a brighter note, there are these crazy sparkly trees in our house right now?  Have you seen them?  They are beautiful! And I loooooove looking at them; they make me feel so happy & content.  They seem to make my mom want to sing to me, and then her eyes sparkle!  

Speaking of her, I love how she smells, like coconut lotion mixed with my milky spit up.  Its a heavenly smell, and it makes me drool ALL over her shoulder.  She doesn't seem to mind, as she still snuggles me tight and smooches me incessantly. (PS - I think my eyes are turning the same color as hers!)

And then there's this really tall guy that comes around in the evenings, he makes me SO happy.  I mean, really, how can you not smile and flirt with such a funny and good looking guy?  

I am also really good at making funny & loud noises now, I still sleep ALL night long in my bed (it feels soooo good), and I even rolled from my tummy to my back one time, but it felt so scary I am trying to get up the courage to try it again (ha!).  

I am really excited for Christmas, as I have red Christmas shoes just like my big sisters!  And I am especially anxious to see my my cousin buddy Cylas, who apparently still needs a little help understanding my memo on 'How to Sleep Through the Night'!  

On a final note, I am growing strong and healthy, praise God!  Apparently I am long like my sister, Piper was, and kinda smallish like my Grandma Graham, my mom, and sister, Hadley were.  My tear ducts have even mostly opened!


Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Littlest Anderson Sister 



 

4 comments:

  1. She is a little Stephanie! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! I LOVE how you wrote the blog post from "Bryndel's" perspective! Very creative! What a Christmas Blessing! Can't wait to watch these girlies grow together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She is SO cute and sweet, love her:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw this post- SO cute!! And the picture at the end? Priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete