HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last Day of Preschool

Hadley just giggles when I say that she has graduated from preschool.  It might not feel like graduation to her, but it sure does to me!  I cannot believe we are just a summer away from Kindergarten!  Don't get me started.

For her last day of preschool, we were treated to mini-golf.  Kyle, Piper, & I joined Hadley along with all of her buddies for an afternoon of fun.
Surprisingly, it was Hadley who needed a little 'taming' out there so she didn't whack anyone with her club!  Maybe because she had the added excitement of golfing with all of her friends :)
Piper, on the other hand, was pretty controlled and really seemed to enjoy herself.
Hadley & good buddy Jack.
I think Piper may have enjoyed the popsicle afterward almost as much as the golfing.
Back at preschool one last time to get their precious scrapbooks that they made throughout the year.  Hadley is posed at her favorite place in the classroom, the rainbow tables, as this is where all of the crafting takes place!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment