HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Edinborough

The girls and I met up with the most fun little gang of cousins this past week, at Edinborough Park in the Twin Cities.  My cousin Katie and her daughters Audrey & Cece, and my sister-in-laws Jill, with Jeremiah, Savannah, & Asher, and Heidi with Kenzie all drove up to meet us there!  The kiddos had a blast climbing in the enormous indoor play structure while we tried to keep up!  Katie had 6 month old CeCe strapped to her front, Jill had 7 month old Asher strapped to her back, and both Heidi and I had the 'bun in the oven' to haul up those tunnels & slides, but was it ever worth it!  Unfortunately, I didn't actually get any pictures inside the big playstructure - something to do with all of my energy being expended by hoisting kiddos, ha!  But I did capture a few at lunch and again in the gym area.

Piper & Jeremiah being lunch buddies.
Kenzie, obviously enjoying all of the lunch buddies!
Katie & her little sweeties.

Heidi, with Savannah in the background, giving Hadley & Kenzie a ride.


















Piper thoroughly enjoying her ride!

The 'Glasses Buddies', as Hadley excitedly told everyone who would listen, together at last! 














And sweet Asher, happily hanging out on his little mama!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment