HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sydney

The girls are blessed with a dozen cousins ~ 3+ in MN, 5 in WI, and 4 in AK ~ and love each and every one of them.  We were lucky enough to have 10 year old Sydney join us for three days this week!  Sydney is very special to me; in a lot of ways she is kind of like my first 'real' niece.  Kyle & I were engaged just two days after she was born, and it has been fun to mark the length of our relationship by her age and growing height.  She is a delightful girl, patient with both Hadley's questions and Piper's whines, quick to laugh, and very creative. 
We hit our favorite local animal park with Sydney.


















And got pretty friendly with the white tiger!
















Hadley was thrilled to have Sydney to run (and jump) through the fountains at the park.















Piper and I chose to stay dry, but thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment.

















Hadley & Sydney were pleased to learn that the other enjoyed painting as much as they did.  They could have painted the afternoon away if we hadn't convinced them that the Golf Club pool was calling our name.







We capped off the evening with smore's by the campfire.


















We finished out the visit with a quick trip down to the Farmer's Market this morning before we had to hand her back over to her parents.  We could have kept for her for a loooooong time :).  Love you, Sydney!  Thanks for coming!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures and what a great niece:) I changed my blog again this morning, can't seem to settle on something. When I came back from vacation, my background had disappeared and I needed to update the pictures anyway:)

    ReplyDelete