HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My First Post

Hi!  This is kind of an adventure for me, as I am not exactly a techy kind of person.  I don't promise to be a professional writer or photographer, but I really do want our family to better be able to see the girls grow.  I won't have to bombard your email inboxes with random pictures and anecdotes anymore, as you can just check here when OR if you want!  In addition, I think that it just might be the perfect place for me to finally write down all of those funny things Hadley (and soon Piper, I'm sure) says.  Kids really do say the darndest things.  With that, I will leave you with Hadley's latest funny comment... It seems as though nearly every time she has to go to the bathroom now, she makes this nonchalant statement to me with pride brimming in her voice, "Every time I look Mama, my buns just keep getting bigger and bigger!" 

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it Stephanie! With the fun things that Hadley says & the wild things Brooklyn says, I would love to see the two cousins converse more often. Thanks for making a blog, I am excited to read about my beautiful Nieces. Love you,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! I had started a blog, but then never did anything with it. Maybe I'll have to work on it - in a few months.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah your blogging! I can't wait to read more about the Anderson sisters - so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your template/design is SO cute- you've already got this blogging stuff mastered! I am now officially inspired to update mine! This is going to be so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great, Stephanie! Hadley's comment is the best! Thanks for sharing!
    Love you,
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete