HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grandpa Love

Today was what we'd consider a 'lucky' day in our house, as Kyle had a business lunch meeting scheduled with none other than... Grandpa! Grandpa just so happened to arrive in the area a bit earlier than his actual meeting, to spend time with his girls. Hadley is definitely what you'd consider a grandpa's girl, but don't count Piper out yet, she just might be in the fight now too! Grandpa never got very far away from her without her hollering, "Ga!" as she tried to walk her wobbly little legs over to him.  Thanks for coming, Grandpa, We love you!



On a different note, Hadley and Piper got Halloween cards in the mail this week from Oma & Opa (Thank you! ), and inside was a crisp two dollar bill.  To which Hadley quickly asked if she could buy something with.  We've never done that before, but I assured her that we certainly could do just that.  When asked what she'd like to buy, she responded with, "Well, I think that I am big enough to go grocery shopping and push my own cart.  Maybe buy some plums and some other fruit."  Seriously, only a chiropractor's daughter would say that! 

4 comments:

  1. The best pictures ever! Piper looks so much like you & Hadley :) And I think they like Grandpa a little bit. Keep up the posts Dos, I love 'em,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome day -I read a book with 2 of my granddaughters right on my lap, hug and visit my daughter and wish my son/law Happy Bday and good luck hunting. How lucky I am. GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Noah was also excited about his two dollar bill. But I doubt he would buy a plum - probably a car or a sucker...Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* the pictures. So darn cute. :) Becca

    ReplyDelete