HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

First Day of School 2018

Two days down, and this Kindergartner LOVES it! I think its evident in her twinkly smile :)
And the middle schooler attending a brand new school... LOVING it as well!! She even joined Cross Country today!
And our 4th grader is doing wonderfully already, as usual :) She's been extra good to Bryndel showing her the ropes at their school.





As for me, it's been a bit of a tough week. I am so very grateful to have been able to stay home with the girls for the past almost 12 years, but it has been bittersweet sending them all off this year. I am anxious to watch what God had planned for all 3 of them, and for myself this year!

2 comments:

  1. Super sexy girls enjoyed wacking off to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are very sexy I jerked off multiple times to their hot little bodies

    ReplyDelete