HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Whoops! This was October...

Whoops, sort of missed all of October on this blog! Short recap: Hadley finished her VB season, it snowed not once but twice (there was even enough snow to sled for an afternoon!), we met Grandma at the American Girl Doll bistro & store, Halloween 2017, and yes I did turn FORTY in October too! It was a great month. Filled with laughter, and love, and more blessings than we can count.
Hadley is center at the net. First snow, mostly just caught snowflakes in their mouths.

Shopping AND lunch at AGD.


Bryndel was Olaf from Frozen, Piper was book character Thea Stilton (mouse reporter), and Hadley was Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter books.
I was blessed to ring in my 40s with this amazing group of women, affectionately know as Team Cluck over that weekend.
My Bible study friends treated me to a day at Vino in the Valley to further celebrate.

And the girls helped Kyle decorate :) Below is a photo Mom & Dad took of themselves being the number 20 for me back in 1997!
My workout buddies accepted the challenge and made a 40! I have the best friends and family!! Forty is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment