HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Finding Joy

Tomorrow marks just three weeks since my sweet, sweet dad went to heaven. Despite working through a sadness unlike any I have ever known, God has continued to push and guide and help us find joy. Here are a few ways we've found joy over the past twenty days.
Climbing trees

Celebrating birthdays - Asher & Cy's

Releasing balloons to Grandpa in heaven










Sharing ice cream with cousins
Having a pizza party with Grandma

Mini golfing with Grandma
Making potholders with Grandma
Sliding









And shooting a trophy mountain goat in Alaska.








It's harder than I ever thought possible. We will continue to take life a day at a time, and grieve each in our own way. I'm not sure that ever ends? But I know nothing is impossible with God. I know that He will continue to show us the little blessings and help us find JOY. But we sure miss you, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you continue to find JOY each day. Your dad was such a source of joy to all around him; a gift he has given each of you as well. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete