HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer in Photos

Just when I think I've seen it all, the girls surprise me with something else they've found to do together, the three of them :)  This is a random collection of funnies from the summer, as well as random fun outings.  This would be a Candy Store in the living room.
Apparently Bryndel 'broke' her arm, and Dr.Hadley and her assistant are taking good care of her.

Bryndel's first 'people' drawing, hehe. I like how its probably way past breakfast and she's still walking around in her Pjs and bib, hehe.  Summer is the best!

Here it is up close - can you see the eyes, nose, smile, arms, neck, and legs?  She said his name was Oscar.  













Grandpa caught this great pic at their pool. The mouth is always open and the arms always up!
Porch picnic.

This was a Zoo. 'Sleepy' the buck had his own fenced in enclosure on the couch :).









Bryndel getting her nails done at the 'Booty' (Beauty) Salon.
Me, being weird after I cut my ponytail off to donate to Beautiful Lengths in honor of Dad's bald head :)














Park Mondays - trying to see how many different parks we can see this summer.
Feeding the ducks downtown.






Picking blueberries with friends, just today!  I LOVE summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment