HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Blessed Day

I played 'hooky' yesterday, and spent the day with Mom & Dad. It was just what I needed, and it was just so special to have them to myself,  ha! Mom & I took a starlit swim Wednesday night before bed. Saturday morning we all three took a beautiful 10 mile bike ride together,  and finished out the day with some weeding in the garden, and some relaxing on the porch.  A day that I'm going to treasure in my heart for a long time ♡


We tried out their new juicer and drank some serious greens! It was surprisingly refreshing!
Special thanks to my friend Cyndy, who so sweetly watched the girls while I was away; and to my Bible study sistas who keep providing me with delicious frozen meals for situations just like this.  God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment