HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Entertainment

Suffice to say, Bryndel has some serious entertainment around here.  I can't even begin to imagine how boring it was for Hadley when she was a baby, with only myself & Kyle to make her smile.  Thank God for sisters.  Bryndel super loves it when Hadley plays peek with her at the dinner table.
And here she is getting quite the ride from Piper!

Bryndel's favorite 'Piper' entertainment right now, though, is going for a walk in her stroller while Piper rides her bike in front of us. 
And Bryndel can entertain them as well... I wonder which sister put the book on her buns?  All I know is that there was some serious laughter coming from the living room while we made dinner last night.










And a little bit of deja vu - That is Piper at 6 months, and Hadley just a little more than 2, hehe.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome "throw-back" photo; too funny! And I love those little swimmers, I bet everyone is excited for summer at your house :)

    ReplyDelete