HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Computer Down

We ran into a wee bit of computer trouble this past week, and I have to admit to not being the most tech saavy indivdual around!  The photo editing program I've been using since I converted to digital (back in 2005) is no longer available.  Likely, it was no longer the best option, but ACK that means I have to learn how to use another photo program... and as demonstarted by the lack of photos, I am still wading through that mess :)  

All three girls, even Bryndel, have had minor colds but have been their usual happy selves despite the extra nose blowing & coughing. The big sisters have been enjoying the extra snow we've gotten lately, loving on the newly 6 month old Bryndel, and even getting a surprise visit from Grandma & Grandpa.  Life is good. 

And if you happen to be a fellow blogger and are reading this picture-less blog, please email me your blog address, as I seem to have lost those on the last computer too, ha!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! I am right there with you when it comes to techy stuff! Here is our Blog address:
    therislerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete