HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

One Month

Wow!  Bryndel is a whole month old today - weighing in at 9;0 lbs & measuring 22 inches - Yippee!  Here are a few things that she has learned...

Sometimes Mom lets me fall asleep on her, and I love it!
Hadley & Piper are the BEST!  Hadley loves to talk & read to me in the mornings before she leaves for school, and Piper likes to talk to me while I get my diaper changed.


Napping in my carseat on the way to & from school is really cozy!

















I think its funny to be content all day long, but get really fussy in the evenings when Daddy is home. And man, does he ever grow a lot of tomatoes!!
It makes my mom really happy when I sleep well at night!
It was far more traumatic for my mom to see me have my tongue (lingual frenulum) clipped than it was for me.  It was no big deal, Mom!  Now I can eat much better too.

And today, exactly one month after I was born, my cousin Cylas Jonah Graham, was born to my Uncle Nathan & Auntie Heidi early this morning!!!  God is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment