HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Computer Up Again!

Whew, after a looooooong two weeks without our computer, its back up again!  I'm quite certain only my Grandma (bless her heart) noticed my blog absence, but I worked hard over naptime today to get a Kodak program re-downloaded, the mass of pictures I'd taken over the past two weeks uploaded, and a few blogs posted.  Yeah!  As a stay-at-home mama, having the computer down is a bit like a missing link to the outside world, especially since we don't have TV (ask my mom... I had to call and have her look up the weather for me a couple times!). And while I did read quite a few incredible books (thanks to my brother Mike borrowing me 'The Hunger Games' on my Kindle) I hate to admit but I really was anxiously awaiting the arrival of this crazy laptops return!

1 comment:

  1. I missed you on your blog! Glad you're back. Cute posts, looks like you managed to have fun even w/o your laptop :)

    ReplyDelete