HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Sweet Scent of a Nap

I realized today, as I secretly breathed in as much of her sweet and sweaty 'after-nap scent' as I possibly could, that I had not documented Hadley's nap wake up with a photo in a long time.  Years, infact.  One of those incredibly endearing things that happens nearly daily (and I obviously take for granted!), but one day very soon will suddenly be gone.  Gone will be the long and carefree naps of childhood, gone will be the sweet sweaty scent of a little girl waking up from her nap, gone will be her immediate need to find Mom for a snuggle, and gone will be her awesome 'after nap hair'!  This was today...
















And this was August of 2007, Hadley was 9 months...


3 comments:

  1. I totally hear you on the "nap smell". Alaina's hair is always crazy also, plus it's usually the only time of day I can get a good cuddle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just the funniest. love her.

    ReplyDelete