HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate just seemed to be in the air over the last couple of ultra chilly/windy days. The only dilemma of course, is how to serve hot chocolate in a healthy enough manner that my husband is on board with it?  Cue the drumroll now... Silk Almond Milk (Kyle & Piper's first choice when they reach for a glass of milk) now makes a Dark Chocolate version!  Unlike dairy it has no cholesterol, no saturated fat, and packs 50% more calcium.  And, it is delicious.  This is coming from me.  The home grown dairy milk drinker from Minnesota.  I slipped some in my coffee this afternoon for a quick mocha pick me up.  You can see the girl's reaction to their first cup of hot chocolate goodness below... 
































































Now if only we could find a healthier version of the marshmallow.

4 comments:

  1. YUM! Going to look for this at the grocery store tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some in my coffee today too! YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try some of that too! I bet Blake would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought my first carton of it a few days ago! I am trying to convert over :) So far it's not so bad!

    ReplyDelete