HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Music in the Park

Kyle was in the desert this weekend. Las Vegas, to be more specific. He kept referring to his business trip in the desert, so as not to make me feel bad. It sort of worked, until he came home and had grand tales of incredible interest compared to my usual (but nice) weekend with the girls. The girls and I did find much of interest right here in town...the Farmer's Market, Pet Store, Children's Museum, frozen pizza (that is a highlight in our healthy household, ha!), school park, water bucket, blueberry pancakes, and we finished out the weekend with Music in the Park. I only wish that I had been more stealthy in my attempt to video Hadley dancing while we were there. Any time she got wind of me trying, she'd stop and start jumping on the rocks instead.
While I was busy trying to catch Hadley dancing, Piper was busy trying to recapture her snack. Apparently, her bowl of popcorn spilled on the rock where we were sitting, and she was very quickly trying to get rid of the evidence (much like she did with her ice cream birthday cake a few weeks back!). I have a video of it posted below, but it keeps coming up in error for me - maybe you'll have better luck?  If not, just imagine Piper using nothing but her tongue to eat up the scattered pieces of popcorn, likely amongest bird poop!
Who me?  Naw, I only eat with my hands.

2 comments:

  1. How do you do it? Seriously! Been meaning to email you, I have had a fussy, fussy baby on my hands...maybe you know the one, that won't let you put her down? Its been a little trying and I haven't been able to do much. Love the video of P. Who can blame her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love that video of Piper - way too cute :) Wish I could've seen Hadley dancing too. Next time Kyle's out of town I think Audrey and I will come for a visit...let me know!

    ReplyDelete