HADLEY, PIPER, and BRYNDEL

Sisters, friends, blessed.

Monday, September 27, 2010

A New Definition of Gross

We spent the most lovely morning at an apple orchard yesterday.  Blue bird sky, cool fall air, happy family of four.  Absolutely perfect.  While we were waiting for our turn to take a whirl around the orchard on a tractor pulled wagon, we happily munched on our new apples in the sunshine.  I had to help Piper with her apple a few times - wipe the gravel off after dropping it, rotate it so she wouldn't eat all of the core, etc.  After helping one of those times, I noticed that my own apple had dripped down the back of my hand.  Without even thinking, I licked it off.  It wasn't apple juice. It was warm, salty, oozy, thick snot.  Are you gagging yet?  Yes, Piper has a cold, and I have now tasted it.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh. That may not have been the best post to read while recovering from a stomach bug. (((gag))).

    Makes for a good story, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is definitely gross! ewww, glad you warned me about this, I'll be very careful in the future :)

    ReplyDelete